One of the unique needs of selling your property is finding great reliable painters. You need experienced painters who will help prepare your commercial or residential property for a sale. Having a freshly painted property is a straightforward way of having curb appeal and helping it sell faster. Many people are unaware that you can sell your property quicker by hiring painters to help create a warm and inviting space.
Some would even argue that high-quality painters are as crucial as choosing the right residential or commercial real estate advisor. You need a team dedicated to helping you prepare your property, get it on the market, and get it sold.
Top Reasons to Paint Before a Property Sale
There are many reasons that you should consider hiring great painters to help you get your property ready for a quick sale. Your realtor will likely recommend that you paint to make your property feel fresh inside and out.
- Make Your Property’s Appearance More Acceptable – If your property has a nice and neat interior with a colour theme present throughout the property, you will be more likely to sell than if each room has a different colour. Current painting trends are leaning toward a palette of greys.
- Help Your Property Look New – Even if you have an old property, a fresh coat of paint or even Vancouver pressure washing and Vancouver gutter washing can make your property feel new from the inside out. Painting your property is a cheap fix that can keep things fresh and make it feel like your property is unique.
- Inspire Buyers – You should also clear out clutter, perhaps even purchasing a storage unit to help keep things picked up and neat in the property. You want the buyer to be able to envision their furniture and designs coming to life.
By knowing the top reasons for hiring the best painters, you will create a space that is ready for a sale whether it’s in residential or Vancouver commercial real estate.
Tips for Painting Your Property Before a Sale
Deciding how to paint your property can also be a struggle. Use these top tips to make sure that your property sells fast.
- Hire the Best Possible Painters – You need to hire top-quality professional painters that will work to create a beautiful space.
- Know What Colours Sell the Best – You need to know what property sells the best. A light blue-grey for kitchens, blue for bathrooms, a grey-brown or beige in the living room, a grey-blue for the dining room, and a grey-beige for the exterior is the best-selling colours.
- Use Light Colours on Ceilings – One of the top tips from a real estate advisor is to use lighter colours on the ceilings to make them appear taller.
Don’t get stuck with a house that you can’t sell. Even the best realtor will sell your property faster if you have hired great reliable painters to get the inside of your property prepped for sale.