For promoting brands on the digital platform, there is no alternative to Instagram. It is the best performing social media outlet in recent times. Instagram statistics reveal that around 200 million users visit the platform every day. People are using this platform for discovering new products and services for themselves. However, if you want to promote your business on this platform, you have to try your luck with hard work.
Promoting your brand on this outlet is not that easy. Although it provides you with added benefits, grabbing the attention of clients and Instagrammers is tough. You require visually stunning aesthetics on this platform that creates a memorable experience for your followers. It not only invades the interest of the users but increases the conversion rate.
The Relation Between Instagram Aesthetics and Followers
The users and followers are the main driving force of this platform. First and foremost, you have to create eye-catching aesthetics for determining the brand personality. Treat your brand as a human being. Try to set specific characteristics that represent the brand skillfully. For this, you have to pay attention to the following points:
- Location tagging: Since you get overwhelmed with the content of your post, you may easily forget location tags. However, location tagging provides you with a few benefits. First, it helps to increase your visibility and makes you traceable. Hence, your followers may find you quickly and thereby increase your engagement.
- Decide on your post: After tagging, you have to decide the posts you want to publish. Apart from the brand personality, the category of content you are interested in posting becomes crucial. Keep in mind that you cannot serve all the audience out there. You are designing content for a specific target audience. It increases the likelihood of highly impactful content and keeps you consistent. If you attempt to attract every audience out there, you will not be able to work on your post. Keep in mind that content represents the brand and thereby speaks for you. You may share user-generated content that not only promotes your product but also engages your users. You require a market strategy that spells out your aim and thereby guides you in the content formation.
- Choose the theme: For creating visually stunning feeds, you have to select the Instagram theme. It provides the post with a typical feel and appeal. You have to make the profile memorable and engaging. There are various ways you can use this platform to work on your theme. You may go for a moody theme or dark theme, and even a minimalistic theme. It all depends upon the products and services you are trying to promote on this outlet. Finally, you have to select one color that will feature on your post.
- Grid layout: Apart from the theme, you have to decide on the logo and brand color. Remember that your Instagram account works like your identity card. Studies reveal that entrepreneurs have performed well who have focused on brand recognition and other related aspects. Moreover, a decent grid layout helps in increasing visibility and organizing the feed. It also creates a consistent look and feel. From the title to the content to the picture, you have to take every aspect seriously. By alternating quotes and images, you may create a solid background. Make sure that each line of your post tells a story. Make alterations in the color and location so that it grabs the attention of your users. Using a grid layout, you can increase the aesthetic appeal and take your post to another level.
- Choose your filter: When you are using an Instagram filter for your post and photographs, try to choose one of them. If you select a bunch of Instagram filters, you will fail to get a consistent look. On the other hand, it will help you to get likes and comments for Instagram posts. When you select one filter, which matches the layout and theme, it brings consistency. So, try to stick to it and do not make alterations.
Going by recent surveys, these steps have worked well with novice entrepreneurs. It has helped them to create eye-catching aesthetics on this platform. Experts pointed out that while working on the social media platform, the beauty and aesthetics of each post is crucial. You cannot compromise on this if you aim to grab new audiences. The growing popularity of Instagram these days is not devoid of consistent aesthetics. When you provide great-looking content before your followers, it helps engage them and increases your conversion rate.
It would help if you had a marketing blueprint that elaborates on each of these points and thereby guides you in the process. The blueprint is like a road map that shows you the path towards your aim on Instagram. By elaborating on the grid style, the background, the theme of the content, etc., you can keep all your resources in one place. As a result, it will increase your engagement rate and help you improve your revenues.